Which paper is used for novels?
STANDS FOR QUALITY AND HAPTIC EXPERIENCE
The paper you should have your book printed on depends on many things. In any case, the selected paper type must match the printing process. With the right choice of paper for your book, you determine a good feel, legibility, image quality of the print and value for your readers.
Standard paper types (offset printing) for book block included Better to print
|Picture printing||ideal for 4-color, also extensive, image-heavy works with high quality requirements (illustrated books, chronicles, cookbooks)||Novatech (matt & gloss)||low volume, painted surface, suitable for finishing with dispersion varnish|
|Offset||Books with a high proportion of text and graphics (specialist books, scientific literature, operating instructions)||Dito||medium volume, natural haptic properties|
|recycling||Books with a high proportion of text and graphics (guides, literature with ecological aspects)||Impact Natural||Medium volume, slightly grayish, conserves wood as a raw material and requires less energy to manufacture|
|Factory pressure||ideal for b / w printing of text and images (novels)||Munken Print (white & cream)||high volume, open and haptically pleasant surface, good reading properties|
|Chromo cardboard||Cardboard books||Zenith GC1 350g / sqm||high volume, painted surface, high flexural strength|
Paper grammages for the book block
- <80g / qm - papers with a low basis weight for books with a large volume and simple requirements.
- 80g / qm to 135g / qm - common paper weights for book blocks stand for good handling and are sufficient for most quality requirements.
- > 135g / sqm - papers with a high basis weight for books of small size and higher demands on haptics and opacity (opacity) are also particularly suitable for large book formats.
Paper prices are calculated for each type of paper according to weight, so that a smaller area weight also means a lower price!
Data sheets content papers (standard)
All standard papers from Better to print are FSC and / or PEFC certified.
© Copyright 2021. Better to print e.K. All rights reserved.
- What is the basis for marketing
- Is electricity stored in power plants
- Which typically causes numbness
- What are the problems with scaling your business?
- How is Gordon Ramsay's MasterClass
- What was Obama's best decision in office
- How can I become like Neil Patel
- Why do some people believe in extraterrestrials
- What is Title 3 of the ADA
- How do you see a sale
- How does a hash map work
- Will Sony ever revive the MiniDisc?
- What problem does Dogecoin solve
- How do iitans prepare for semester exams
- What is the neurological basis for alexithymia
- How to use evergreen videos
- Why do different schools have different uniforms
- How does ASP NET work internally
- Is macaroni a pasta
- How is WooCommerce implemented
- What is a label
- Why can we make wrong assumptions
- Who are some famous people from Israel
- What tools are needed to make beer