What is your favorite stitch
My personal appliqué stitch!
There is probably no stitch that I use more often than my personal appliqué stitch. 3 mm wide, 0.25 mm long, sewing is done with thread tension 0.75. With my old machine I had to adjust this stitch every time. Press a little for the stitch width, press a little more often for the correct stitch length and then turn the thread tension. Then I could start sewing.
The 580 is smart. If you wish, it can remember all of my favorite stitches. And it's very easy. Set your favorite stitch and then press the laughing heart:
Now also press the SAVE symbol:
Then click on SAVE again - that's it!
If you want to call up the stitch again, first press the laughing heart again, then the zigzag symbol.
Your personal favorite stitch will appear here or, if you have programmed several, a larger selection will of course appear here.
Very nice, this feature. I have a little more time to apply again!
Kind regards and see you soon
- How do I escape a normal life
- Why are there no Olympic Games in India?
- Any kind of hypnosis is bad
- How old is Iceland
- Is the BYJUs app safe for children
- What are your favorite math websites
- Stress is a bad thing
- Why is trout pink in Australia
- Why do employers steal employee pensions
- What are Adoptables in DeviantArt
- Is the joint pain reversible or not
- What's Sommer Shiel's Instagram handle
- Is 140 pounds of fat for 57
- Can we design the app with c
- How can I personally afford a gun?
- How do I comment on a poem
- What tests are carried out on cement
- What is the Mint Bills revenue model
- How do you meet the sun
- What's the best choice in Vegas
- Are Snapchat and OnlyFans the same
- How can I learn to love children
- How do I study chemistry
- What's going on in your basement