What should everyone live on?
How much fluid does the body need?
A lack of fluids shows up quickly through various signs. Depending on the extent of the defect, this includes:
- Dry mouth, decreased saliva and urine production,
- A headache,
- Weight loss,
- decreased skin tension, swollen tongue, difficulty swallowing,
- accelerated heartbeat, increased body temperature,
- thickened blood,
- severe limitation of physical and mental performance, confusion,
- Muscle spasms as well
- Circulatory collapse.
Dehydration and possible consequences often affect older people, especially with difficulty swallowing. You can find more information under Drinking in old age.
Severe water loss can lead to serious physical damage. Without replacement of the liquid there is a danger to life. Substances that are normally excreted in the urine can no longer be adequately eliminated by the organism after two to four days.
The need for fluid is increased e.g. during physical exertion, during sport, at high or very low temperatures and during fever, vomiting and diarrhea. The body also needs more fluids during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and more should be drunk.
NoteWater is not only found in beverages, but also in various foods - especially fruits and vegetables.
Further information is available from:
- How is Chandigarh for computer science newbies
- Why don't undercooled fluids melt
- What do Americans think of Scandinavians?
- How can I loop a PowerPoint presentation
- What were the reasons for Abba's separation?
- What is the domino effect 1
- How high can trazodone be
- Is the tacit consent legally binding
- What motivates a successful person
- A website can be infected with malware
- What is Tylenol 3 made of
- How do I get Norton Antivirus support
- Hate supporters of homeschooling teachers
- What are the best lozenges before singing
- What is the most objective news channel
- Are goals really important in life
- What's the worst love story ever
- How can Louboutin copyright red bottoms
- Says HDMI TV no signal
- How good is white Kindle paper
- Why do whitening strips hurt my teeth
- What can we infer from the osmotic pressure
- Makes Apple Waterproof Phones
- What are the best thyroid adrenal supplements