Is it worth pre-ordering games
Pre-order games: is it worth it - or not?
When new games are announced, there is great anticipation. In order to get started as early as possible, many players pre-order the game. But is it even worth it? We show the advantages and disadvantages.
Pre-orders for games are a trend, but caution is advised.
Pre-order games: Please note that
- You secure a copy on the day of publication.
- Pre-orders are often rewarded with extras. This is mostly digital content that is available in the overall package under the term "Day One Edition".
- Sometimes those who pre-order will even receive the game a few days earlier.
- Many games are announced big, but then disappoint. As a pre-orderer, you have already bought the game, even if it does poorly in tests.
- Often a price drop occurs shortly after the release. So if you are a little patient you save money.
- How can we find golden blood
- Did God create a boy or a girl first?
- What are delicious cake products
- Why not paint black paints
- The ChaCha search engine is still working
- What are some new Bollywood movie releases
- Is compulsory voting in India justified?
- Is the prison community effective?
- Which school is the best in Oshiwara
- Why don't cockroaches die in the microwave
- 8675309 is a one hit wonder
- What is the Cochrans Formula
- What is the rarest Swiss knife
- What is a radical
- How do you enter more than 100
- Somehow we smell gravity
- Why are Facebook's targeted ads so bad
- When did slavery end in Italy?
- What is a cornerback number
- Why is the sun banned in Liverpool
- What was the most petrifying war
- Homeschooling for children is a good idea
- Accountants are allowed to be tattooed
- Who designed the Kremlin