The difference between knowledge and wisdom 2
Difference between knowledge and wisdom
Difference between 2021
Main difference: Vienna is the fact, about Vienna. E it a general familiarity or familiarity with a topic, location, skills, information or ituation. On the other hand it we
Content:Main difference: Knowledge is the fact of knowing something. It is a general understanding or familiarity with a topic, place, skill, information, or situation. Wisdom, on the other hand, is an element of personal character that enables one to distinguish the wise from the unwise.
Dictionary.com defines knowledge as:
- Knowledge of facts, truths or principles, e.g. B. through study or investigation; General scholarship: knowledge of many things.
- Familiarity or conversation as with a specific subject or area of study: The job required knowledge of accounting.
- Acquaintance or notoriety gained through seeing, experiencing or reporting: knowledge of human nature.
- The fact or state of knowledge; the perception of facts or truths; clear and sure spiritual fear.
- Consciousness as fact or circumstance: He knew of their happiness.
Knowledge is the accumulation of facts and it is the data that one has gathered through learning or experiencing. It is the information and understanding that one gets through education. In philosophy, the study of knowledge is called epistemology, in which the philosopher Plato called knowledge "justified true belief". It is the order in which to know that a given sentence is true, not only must one believe the relevant true sentence, but one must have a justification for it. Synonyms include: information, awareness and understanding.
There are some nice quotes to know:
“Always be curious! Because knowledge will not acquire you; you have to acquire it. “~ Sudie back
“Knowledge is gained through learning; Trust through doubt; skill through practice; and love through love ”. ~ Thomas S. Szasz
"Information is not knowledge". ~ Albert Einstein
"Knowledge is power".
"If you have knowledge, let other candles light it".
Dictionary.com defines Widom as:
- The quality or condition of being wise; Knowledge of what is true and what is right combined with fair judgment; Ingenuity, insight, or insight.
- Scientific Knowledge or Learning: The Wisdom of Schools.
- Wise sayings or doctrines; Regulate.
- A wise deed or a saying.
Wisdom is an element of personal character that enables one to distinguish the wise from the unwise. It is the ability to apply relevant knowledge in an insightful way, especially to situations other than the one in which the knowledge was acquired. Wisdom is also the ability to know and apply spiritual truths.
Basically, wisdom is developed and knowledge is acquired. The basic definition of wisdom is the correct use of knowledge. Wisdom is the ability to see and judge everything. What aspects of knowledge are true, correct, permanent, and applicable to your life? It is the ability to apply this knowledge to the larger life plan. It is also the ability to make a decision based on the combination of experience and intuitiveness. Synonyms include: ingenuity, sense, enlightenment.
There are some nice quotes about wisdom:
"One of the hardest decisions you will ever face is deciding whether to go or try harder!"
“The world is made up of positive energy - to draw positive energy into your life. Start giving off positive energy! "
"If you don't see yourself as a winner, you can't emerge as a winner." ~ Zig Ziglar
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken". ~ Oscar Wilde
"It's not so much what you say, it's how you make people feel".
Here are the highlights of the knowledge and wisdom:
- Knowledge knows the difference between right and wrong. Wisdom chooses the one who will hurt less.
- Knowledge knows that mistakes are part of life. Wisdom doesn't make the same mistake twice.
- Knowledge knows the difference between intelligent and stupid; Wisdom is that sometimes you make yourself look stupid if you want to be smart.
- Knowledge can manage, budget, spend, save your money; Wisdom understands how money affects the quality of your life and your future.
Knowledge manifests itself through wisdom in any given situation. If one lacks knowledge, he will also lack wisdom. The two go hand in hand. “Never get lost Knowledge to the wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a living. “~ Sandra Carey
- What was your favorite activity during the spring break?
- Hotel California is satanic
- What is education and community development
- What makes molecules vibrate
- Why are libertarians disproportionately masculine
- How can you climb alone
- What is preaching
- Is it safe to drive in Switzerland?
- How can we get inspiration every morning
- How can someone get out of homelessness
- Hospitals for treatment of spinal fusion
- World leaders have personal cell phones
- Mortgages What is the purpose of depreciation
- Are inert gases metals or non-metals
- What do you mean by Indians?
- Pandora polls are global
- Is aluminum foil a metal
- The American military uses chemical warfare
- What the public thinks about auditors
- How do I do the basketball team
- How does DevExpress
- Should you report unethical behavior at work
- ARE DREAMS REALLY FIGURES OF AN IMAGINATION
- What is the silkworm diet?