What are the best conversations with wrong numbers
Advertising calls: watch out for these spam numbers - list from January 2020
On the Internet, users regularly complain about annoying advertising calls. These calls are often not allowed at all. We'll show you the latest January spam phone numbers and tell you what to do.
Anyone who owns a phone can become a victim of spam calls at any time. People contact them - often on behalf of companies - to propose new contracts to users. Sometimes it is also about competitions, in other cases users should be lured into cost traps.
Users can find out about suspicious phone numbers on various websites such as Tellows or anrufer-evaluation.de. Consumer advice centers and the police also regularly warn of fraudulent calls. Clever Dialer has now published a list of phone numbers that users should be careful of.
Beware of these numbers
Clever Dialer warns of these numbers from Germany. According to the company, these are advertising calls, raffle offers or cost traps.
The numbers were determined by Clever Dialer via their Android app for the period of January. The company cannot say whether they are still active, but it is likely. Users can also view current warnings on the Clever Dialer website.
Clever Dialer is an app for smartphones that users claim to warn of fraudulent calls, among other things. The app has been downloaded over a million times on Google Play and has around 46,000 user reviews.
At the request of t-online.de, Clever Dialer explains that the phone numbers were determined from incoming calls using the app. The app collects anonymized data, Clever Dialer does not collect specific information about users.
Users can report numbers
Users can report suspicious numbers to the Federal Network Agency. The authority can then impose a penalty or block numbers. You can read here how you can report numbers to the Federal Network Agency and what you have to pay attention to
Advertising calls are permitted if users have given the company in question permission to do so. It is not permitted to obtain consent at the beginning of a conversation. There are also so-called phishing calls. This is where fraudsters try to gain access to sensitive user data - such as bank details. In the case of telephone fraud, users receive lock calls and are usually supposed to call back on an expensive 0900 number.
more on the subject
- Google Play,
- Federal Network Agency
- What are the scariest places on earth
- How do websites get first-time users
- Which means I'm right as rain
- Which animals can learn to speak
- Why do most men love thin girls
- Baby name starting with B.
- What initiates protein digestion
- There is a doctorate in every subject
- What is a desirable soldier
- How to convert VOB to WMV
- Really wanted to spoil Ygritte
- What is covered in the GMAT
- Why is Manchester called Queen City
- What is the difference between VPN and VPS
- Who are the world's experts for Kierkegaard
- How many Americans live in Japan
- Is the PirateBay safe to use
- What is your toilet app
- What is the full story about Matsya Avatar
- How is tap water purified
- Is the laptop permanently available at KIIT
- How can certain foods help prevent pregnancy
- Who started diplomatic immunity and why
- How does aromatherapy make a difference
- Why is the Bitcoin price changing?
- What is Scilab
- How do I promote an investment podcast
- Is Kosovo a state or a state
- What makes Kyoto unique
- Is BPD hereditary
- Could Brazil survive without Sao Paulo
- What do you know about vampire
- Why is Sony taking back Spider Man
- The Federal Reserve creates inequality