What is a spelled
Spelled is a grain and is therefore one of the sweet grasses. It is a subspecies of wheat and is often crossed with it. This is what it is called when the pollen from one plant is brought into the flower of the other plant. Then a plant hybrid emerges, similar to a child with one white and one black parent.
The oldest spelled finds come from Asia, around 5,000 BC. It reached Switzerland from around 1,700 BC. Spelled was mainly grown in the area around the Alps. But the names of German cities such as Dinkelsbühl or Dinkelscherben also show how important spelled is.
It is very difficult to bake spelled bread in the oven. Spelled is therefore often harvested before it is ripe, when it is still green. As green spelled, you can cook soups, green spelled cakes and the like from them or bake them in the frying pan. It can also be made into a type of rice or used to make pasta. Today, spelled is also used more and more in food for babies and children.
Coat of arms of Dinkelsbühl with three ears
Spelled ears with small flowers
Green spelled is spelled that is harvested half-ripe
There are also other search results for “Dinkel” from Blinde Kuh and Ask Finn.
- Discuss the injection molding machine and extrusion molding
- Is Caroline Kennedy still alive
- How do you talk to an INTP
- What is an unrealized income
- Which prepaid cards are the best
- Is it a tough job to make money?
- How do I make my father happy
- Does Google+ support the OpenSocial API
- Is breast milk good for adult health
- Pricking holes in condoms causes pregnancy
- What is Franklin Delano Roosevelt's legacy
- Can YG trainees be at BTS?
- Why do many corporate meetings seem worthless
- What is civil law in Europe
- What is coordinate geometry
- Should you be kinder to yourself
- Why do different schools have different uniforms
- Why does meditation feel stressful at times?
- What is your favorite pizzeria in Munich
- Could a man kill Superman
- How can space exploration become profitable
- How are user acceptance tests carried out
- What happens if you drink battery acid
- How is Kota