Why do you love hula hooping
Hula-hoop training: A lot of fun to get a flat stomach
In advance in the video: How to get fit with a hula hoopVideo by Aischa Butt
Who does not know the great play equipment from childhood: the hula hoop. Everyone has dared to try it once and wanted to outdo their friends in revolutions. What sounds like kid stuff is a serious fitness trend. We're talking about hula hooping!
Even stars like Beyoncé, Kate Upton, Liv Tyler, Brie Larson or Zooey Dechanel and the former US first lady Michelle Obama have fallen for fun workouts and now and then train their core with the tires. Here you can find out how many calories you can burn with the hula hoop and how training with tires works.
Especially in times when you have to do without the fitness studio, for example, the apparently so simple fitness tire has become a popular workout tool for home workouts and is becoming an absolute trend piece. Hullern or hoop, whatever you want to call it, is a workout that, above all, is fun!
Reading tip:Living room fitness: the 10 best abdominal, legs and buttocks exercises for at home
That's how effective hula hoop training is
One more reason to use the hula hoop again as adults, because what is often forgotten - with fitness hula hooping you can burn a lot of calories. With the right technique and enough vigor, you can create between 500 and 900 kilocalories per hour. So your future workouts should definitely include some hula hoop training as well. It's fun, you can warm up with it and train several muscles on your stomach, back, buttocks and legs.
Reading tip: Smart Hula Hoop: The perfect alternative for hula beginners
The right hula hoop for a workout
If you really want to be successful with the hula hoop training, you should definitely get an adult size hula hoop (here at Amazon you will find a large selection*).
These three training devices are currently popular on Amazon:
# 1 hula hoop from Hzone: Wavy, made of plastic and padded! A real plus: You can vary the diameter of the tire by pinning either six, seven or eight sections together. The hula hoop has been rated almost 7,000 times on Amazon and gets 4 out of 5 stars.
You can order the tire from Amazon here.*
# 2 Hula-Hoop from Socll: This tire is also wavy, padded and has a plastic core. You can also vary the diameter by putting the eight parts together as you wish. Almost 2,000 Amazon customers have rated the hula hoop so far, giving it an average of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
Order the tire here from Amazon.*
# 3 hula hoop from Shinezone: Stainless steel instead of plastic! This hula hoop consists of six removable metal tubes that are padded with a layer of foam. That makes it a bit more robust overall. Instead of waves, the tire uses a kind of stripe design, which Amazon users like. The device has almost 6,000 reviews and is rewarded with 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Here you can shop the hula hoop on Amazon.*
As for the training itself, you have to put in a little bit of effort. First of all, of course, you have to let the tire circle around your waist. It takes a little practice, but you learn it quickly. You should occupy yourself with it for at least 15 minutes, you cannot really consider anything below that as training.
Finding the right hula hoop size:
Put the tire next to you on the ground, if it reaches your belly button or above, the size is just right. The bigger the hoop, the easier it is to learn hooping, even for beginners.
With hula hoop training for a flat stomach
For your hula hoop training, in addition to the hoop, you need comfortable shoes, well-fitting and comfortable clothes. Tie your hair together if necessary and remove any jewelry before training so that you do not get injured. If you like, turn on your favorite music and get started.
A little hint: You can also do the training in front of the TV during your favorite series.
Here we go:
- Stand in the starting position and get the hula hoop in motion. First let the tire turn around the belly circle until you can safely perform the movement.
- Changes the speed of the circling to the rhythm of the music. Get faster and slower again.
- Stretch your arms over your head, hold them up for about 12 circle repetitions. Then sideways for 12 reps.
If the hoop falls on the floor, it's not a tragedy, pick it up and continue from the same point.
- Then you can get your legs to include. Stay upright in your upper body and stretch your left leg forward and hold your foot just above the floor for around 12 circle repetitions. Then stretch it out to the side, again for 12 reps. Then the leg is stretched back just as long. Now switch legs.
- Now yours is doing Po on the collar: bend your knees like a squat and stay in this position. Now start again with the tire. Make sure that you are not too strong with the move is working. Hold the squat for about 15 repetitions.
Repeat the workout up to three times. Have fun!
Reading tip: 7 ingenious stomach-away tips: This is how it works with a flat stomach
Here's a hula hoop workout from BodyKiss to join in:
Particularly effective: hula hoops with weights
Hula hoop training is exactly your thing? Then when buying a tire make sure that it corresponds to your size. Apart from the colors, you can also choose between different weights. The weights influence the swing behavior of the tire and make your training easier or harder.
Some fitness hula hoops also have knobs on the inside, which among other things support the hold, but sometimes lead to light bruises on the waist at the beginning. Don't worry, after a short period of getting used to it, these will quickly disappear.
Important note at the end: An active lifestyle with a balanced diet and plenty of exercise is still the best way to stay fit and to achieve or maintain a healthy weight.
* Affiliate link
- Why Are Republicans Afraid of Impeachment?
- How do I buy Bitcoins through Bitindia
- What is Silicon Valley with all the details
- Are Mahesh Babu's Maharshi collections counterfeit
- What is a good alternative to Omnisphere
- What is a balm for dry skin
- Why Are Republicans Afraid of Impeachment?
- Why is General Grievous coughing
- How valued are Russian university degrees
- Why is my Samsung TV overheating?
- Who is designed the flag of the United Arab Emirates
- How can someone learn basic music
- Which is the best stability running shoes
- What are the three macroeconomic goals of governments
- Is Russia open to Bitcoin
- Was Elliot Rodger a schizophrenic
- What is the hidden truth of content marketing
- Why was Radioshack closed in Canada
- Mice carry rabies
- How is Sphoorthy College
- Is God gay
- What makes people arogant
- What are some interesting facts about Kochi
- What does paramedical mean