How does Aspergillus fumigatus spread
Aspergillus fumigatus is the most commonly isolated species of the Aspergillus mold. Aspergillus fumigatus has a high level of thermal tolerance (growth up to 52 ° C). The fungus poses a significant health risk, especially for people with weakened immune systems.
Aspergillus fumigatus grows at appropriate temperatures (16 - 52 ° C), especially in habitats close to humans, such as the organic waste bin, on compost, potting soil or in wallpaper. With favorable living conditions, it is irrelevant for the fungus whether it thrives outdoors or inside.
The mold has a cosmopolitan distribution, i.e. it occurs in higher or lower frequency all over the world. It is one of the most widespread living beings.
4 way of life
Aspergillus fumigatus is a saprophytic fungus, it feeds mainly on dead parts of plants. Its spores are relatively resistant to heat and disinfectants. If the conditions are right, the spores germinate and the first hyphae are formed. These continue to spread and finally form a network of fungi, the mycelium. New spores form on the surface of the mycelium and are spread by the wind. The reproduction takes place exclusively asexually.
Aspergillus fumigatus is one of the fungi that are pathogenic to humans. It synthesizes the following mycotoxins, among others:
Aspergillus fumigatus can cause serious health damage in immunocompromised people. This often results in invasive aspergillosis, a potentially life-threatening infection in which the fungal hyphae spread within the organism. The local settlement and isolation of Aspergillus fumigatus in pre-existing natural or pathological cavities is called aspergilloma.
Inhaling the fungus and its spores can cause severe allergic reactions, leading to farmer's lung and asthma.
- What is the first problem of our world
- How is it that dogs end battles
- Why does water bubble in water coolers
- Why are cats chased by dogs
- What is video production and editing
- Are credit card numbers unique
- What is the opposite of big
- What are travel activities
- How is a gambling disorder diagnosed
- What USC Graduates Are Active Angel Investors
- What is seed funding and crowd funding
- What are some good thief strategies
- How do you say partner in Bengali
- What are the cutest activities for animal couples
- What will be the downside of AI
- Is there still hope in this relationship
- Why are HUDs green
- Is Donald Trump's rise a total coincidence?
- What can you say about Korea
- How can I email Macron?
- What are the uses of a generator
- How can I get free Zulily shipping
- What are your top ten metal albums
- Who discovered the term protoplasm