How is a hydraulic amplifier constructed
Hydraulic pressure intensifiers
Pressure intensifiers in hydraulic systems
In leading industrial countries such as Germany, USA and Japan, the use of pressure boosters in hydraulic systems saves costs, space and weight.
MiniBOOSTER Hydraulics A / S has specialized in the production of the hydraulic pressure booster, miniBOOSTER.
No less than 95% of the production is destined for export. The pressure booster is used in a large number of different applications in machines and systems.
The high pressure
In hydraulic systems it is often necessary to be able to generate different operating pressures. A perfectly functioning system with a high degree of efficiency can only be achieved by precisely adjusting the pressure to the current load.
In systems, the majority of the liquid flow from the pumping station often runs through a pressure relief valve that is set to an unnecessarily high pressure. This is due to the fact that high pressure is built up selectively in the cycle of the associated machine. Such systems have a very low efficiency, and the built-in components are exposed to great wear, because the pressure drop causes a high surface pressure between the moving parts.
In order to counteract this problem, a system consisting of several pumps is usually set up, in which the volume flow output depends on the existing operating pressure. In the case of a larger system, the pump may have a variable displacement, the regulator of which is suitable for operation under different operating pressures.
On many machines, however, the high pressure is only necessary for very short intervals in the machine cycle, such as in compressing machines. In these machines, a large part of the energy is used to move tools, formwork plates or pressing plates, and only a small part is used for the actual pressing process, because this does not result in movement, but only a compression of the oil in the cylinder.
Pressure intensifiers offer different advantages
By using pressure intensifiers, the designer has more leeway with regard to the operating pressure. The hydraulic load is distributed more evenly over the entire cycle of the machine. The pressure booster only switches on when there is a need for high pressure. The rest of the time it is passive and has no internal consumption and therefore has no influence on the efficiency of the system.
The use of the pressure intensifier provides a number of advantages over conventional high and low pressure systems.
- Higher efficiency and longer service life due to the lower operating pressure
- Compact system
- Increased safety by reducing the high pressure system
- Integrated valves
- No dynamic seals
- Boost ratio adapted to current needs
Since the pressure booster was established on the market, it has been used in a variety of systems. The following list shows a small selection of the diversity of the system and its typical areas of application:
- Hydraulic clamping tools
- Maintenance equipment for railways
- Injection molding machines: clamping of mold parts, core pulling
- Various types of hydraulic tools, e.g .: cutting, brushing and clamping tools,
- Torque wrench, bolt stretcher, etc.
- Rotary couplings for lathes
- Test equipment up to 3,000 bar
- Fork turner on bogies
- Concrete shears
- Offshore: Wellhead control panels (WCW, MCW, SSSV), blowout preventors
- Hydraulic tools on remote-controlled underwater vehicles (R.O.V.)
- Filter presses
Great variety of products
miniBOOSTER Hydraulics A / S offers a variety of hydraulic pressure boosters that are used today in a wide variety of applications around the world.
A pressure of up to 2000 bar (higher pressures on request) can be achieved from all low-pressure hydraulic units, e.g. the hydraulic system on a processing machine or a vehicle.
The miniBOOSTER is supplied with up to 11 different amplifier ratios, device type.
The compact design of the miniBOOSTER enables it to be installed precisely at the point where high pressure is required. It requires a minimum of space and is easy to install in both existing and new systems.
Lower system pressures mean reduced energy consumption and thus lower production costs.
- How can you dial directly into Voicemail
- Why isn't Ash's Bulbasaur ever evolving?
- Who are competitors for stock twits
- What do libertarians think of behavioral economics?
- Copywriting Everyone is a writer
- How do you explain empathy versus sympathy
- Why does your school offer JROTC
- What is the maximum air compression
- What is the Penn status for VLSI
- Mechanical engineering requires strong geometry
- What is an opinion contribution in journalism
- Can the blockchain help the unbanked how
- Do you need WiFi for mirroring
- What is the truth behind the murder of King Birendra
- How does Wechat Marketing work
- Is an allergy to pollen of genetic origin
- The geology is started in RBSE
- What does flashing your phone mean
- How did faith come to you
- Does the NIT Delhi have its own campus
- What does an almost linear equation mean
- What is the significance of James Madison
- Should antinatalism be forbidden
- How do I create an MMORPG
- What is EFAIL
- What are the real assets of a nation?
- Why does my life seem so bad
- What are some bands like Rammstein?
- What is hay 1
- What has the big cheeseburger failed
- How should I start learning archery?
- What are some good songs to download
- What is cloud computing in Layman's words