What is spectrum chemistry
to directory mode
The electromagnetic spectrum and its spectral ranges
The electromagnetic radiation classified according to its wavelength or frequency is called the electromagnetic spectrum. Originally, spectrum was only understood to mean the color band that is created when white light (e.g. sunlight) falls through a slit onto a prism or grating and is deflected to different degrees according to its different wavelengths. The entire electromagnetic spectrum, which extends from short-wave cosmic radiation to long-wave radio waves, covers more than 24 decades, which are divided into spectral ranges for clarity.
Optical spectroscopy is understood to mean not only the spectral range between and (called visible light) that is sensitive to the human eye, but also the energetically lower infrared range and the higher energetic range of the ultraviolet.
We see all bodies that absorb or emit in the area between and in color.
The sensory impression white means that our eyes receive all wavelengths of the visible range. If we see a body black, it absorbs the electromagnetic radiation at least in the range between and.
A color impression only arises when the observed body absorbs certain wavelengths and only reflects or lets through the rest of the spectrum. Since each wavelength is assigned a color, in this case our eyes no longer see white, but the color of the residual light. Such color pairs are called complementary colors (e.g. red-turquoise, blue-yellow, green-violet). For example, white light shines on a body that absorbs red light, so the color impression of the light reflected by the body appears turquoise to our eyes.
- Can KFC chicken be frozen
- Animals inherit their knowledge
- How to intentionally download a virus
- Are BTS depressed
- What does their love mean
- Why is YouTube 2
- How do intrusion detection systems work
- Everyone has a facade
- What is the importance of room service
- Alien built pyramids
- What are the most famous rock songs
- What are low frequency waves
- How many constituencies are there in Nepal
- What are the facts about Christopher Nolan
- Is performance is overrated
- How do you ask someone about something
- Is a 930 bad on the SAT
- What was Diana Rosss most successful song
- How can I override a Quitclaim document
- How do keys work in the blues guitar
- You can overisolate
- Is this telescope good for amateur astronomy
- What caste is Khandelwal
- How Much Do Dish Network Installers Earn