How can I restore my saved contacts
Apps / software Restore deleted contacts
Your last backup was a long time ago and then of all times did you accidentally delete an important contact? The restoration of deleted contacts on your smartphone is linked to a certain condition: On Android devices the contacts must be synchronized with Google or your Gmail account and on the iPhone with your iCloud. If this is the case, our step-by-step instructions will tell you how to proceed in order to be able to restore the deleted contacts.
Recover contacts on Android devices
Note: If your contacts are not synchronized, there is unfortunately no possibility of retrospective restoration. So that you are prepared for the future, we will explain in another article how you can synchronize your address book with Gmail.
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide. If you use Google Contacts in the browser, the procedure remains the same.
iPhone: Recover Deleted Contacts
Note: Make sure your contacts are synced with your iCloud. If this is not the case, it is unfortunately not possible to restore the contacts. iCloud automatically creates a contacts archive when you add new contacts. However, this backup does not take place immediately after the contacts have been saved, but within a day. Contacts that are new to your iPhone and have been accidentally deleted cannot be restored - only if they have also been saved in the contacts archive.
Data recovery via your iCloud takes place via the browser. Since your contacts will be synced afterwards, they will also be available on your iPhone after the restore. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Quick start guide: Android
- Open the Contacts app from google and tap that Three strokes icon.
- Then go to "Settings".
- Tap on "undo changes".
- Choose under "Device fuse"select the backup to which you want to reset your contact list.
- To end the process, tap "Restore".
Quick start guide: iPhone
- Go to icloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose "Account settings"and click on"Extended".
- Go to "Restore contacts".
- Next to the time you want to restore your contact list, clickRestore".
- In the pop-up window go to "Restore"to end the process.
- Is YouTube a word or two
- How does a Catholic get to heaven?
- What is the correct procedure for meditation
- How do companies that attach emails attach databases
- Why is my dog so vocal
- How has London changed since the 1970s
- What is Frustration Free Packaging
- How stable is the stable Debian desktop version
- Is Estonia Nordic or Scandinavian
- How do you feel about Scottish songs
- To translators How do you translate dialects
- Why are there bombings in Syria
- What software is there for design purposes
- How can I get brushes for Photoshop
- What problem does Dogecoin solve
- How to unlock your chakras
- Was the Virgin Mary a sinner?
- Where can I find gay boys
- When was Shah Rukh Khan born
- Who organized the orchestra
- What is Donald Trump's favorite song
- How many cups are in 3 liters
- What do antibiotics do for toothache
- How did I come into this world
- What are program management skills
- What is slate technology in oil production
- Are water molecules wet
- Sociopaths and ASPDs experience nostalgia from psychopaths
- What is the scope in ITIL
- Why is Priyanka Chopra called Piggy Chops
- What's in Doenerfleisch
- How can I grow six inches
- What's the best cheese-inspired dish