Which country names begin with TI
There are only two generally recognized states on earth that begin with the letter Z in our spelling. A correct answer to a question about a country with a Z at the beginning would be:
|country||Long form of the state name||Capital||Location, continent||population|
|Central African Republic||Central African Republic||Bangui||Central Africa||4.7 million|
|Cyprus||Republic of cyprus||Nicosia||Europe, Eastern Mediterranean||1.2 million|
🇨🇫 Central African Republic
The Central African Republic, in the local language sango Ködörösêse tî Bêafrîka and in french République Centrafricaine, gained independence from France on August 13, 1960. The African landlocked country is bordered by Chad to the north, Sudan to the northeast, South Sudan to the east, the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Republic of the Congo to the south, and Cameroon to the west.
With a land area of 622,984 km², the Central African Republic is about 1¾ times the size of Germany.
The capital Bangui in the southwest of the country is the largest city in the country with around 835,000 inhabitants. Other larger cities are Bimbo (130,000), Mbaiki (70,000), Berbérati (62,000) and Kaga-Bandoro (57,000).
Cyprus has been independent from the United Kingdom since August 16, 1960. Since the 1970s and 1980s, the island republic has in fact been split into a Turkish-controlled northern part and an internationally recognized southern part.
With 9,251 km², the island of Cyprus is about half the size of Saxony. It is the third largest island in the Mediterranean after Sicily and Sardinia.
The largest city is the capital Nicosia with approx. 285,000 inhabitants (Turkish and Cypriot part). The port cities of Limassol (235,000), Larnaka (52,000) and Paphos (53,000) are the other major cities in the country.
❌ Wrong solutions for a country with Z, but they are mentioned frequently
The country in Central Africa is often used as the country Zaire called. The former colony of the Belgian Congo has been called the Democratic Republic of the Congo since 1997 and is therefore not a solution for a country with Z.
The republic located in the south of Africa will be in the German Zimbabwe and not in the English Zimbabwe written. So the state is a good solution for finding a country with an S but not a Z. The same goes for Zambia. The republic in central-southern Africa is only in English Zambia, so with Z, written.
📌 Countries that end with Z
There is a country on earth that ends with the letter Z. This is the Switzerland (Capital: Bern) in the heart of Europe.
Regions, provinces and states with Z
The cantons exist in Switzerland train and Zurich, both of which start with Z. In addition, the province could be added at this point Zeeland in the southwest of the Netherlands.
- What is enterocolitis acute mucous membrane
- How does a businessman think
- Is chocolate good for weight loss
- Is Naukri pro com scam
- What are some of the most expensive foods
- Should alcohol be advertised like cigarettes
- Did Johnny Cash commit murder?
- Who needs friends more children or adults
- Are Billie Eilish concerts of all ages
- Revenue Canada can set up a joint account
- What are the seasons in Tokyo
- Overeating causes health problems
- Which is the best hydrotherapy in Melbourne
- How much sunlight hits the earth
- Is a logo design considered an art?
- Can save router MAC address
- When does the raid on Area 51 take place?
- Can Pakistan be an Asian tiger
- What makes an NBA player a superstar
- Is the Eiffel Tower a frame structure
- What's in Doenerfleisch
- Which paper is used for novels?
- How do I become a new person
- What attracts you to the fine arts