What are reboot
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- New | start, Plural: New | starts
- IPA: [ˈNɔɪ̯ˌʃtaʁt]
- 1) restart
- 1) New beginning, new beginning
- 1) start
- 1) Every new school year is one for the students Restart.
- 1) “Two years after Restart The search for a German nuclear waste repository has sparked an old dispute between Lower Saxony and Bavaria about possible locations. "
- Restart option
- Nominative: singular Restart; Plural Reboots
- Genitive: singular Reboots; Plural Reboots
- Dative: singular Restart; Plural Reboots
- Accusative: singular Restart; Plural Reboots
- English: 1) re-start
- French: 1) redémarrage (male)
- Turkish: 1) yeniden başlama (start something), yeniden başlatma (let something begin)
- Hungarian: 1) újraindítás
Anagrams:amazed, whispered, statures
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The CDU foreign politician Röttgen demands one Restart in the government coalition.“
dradio.de, September 25, 2018
„That would be without a generous 80,000 euro donation Restart not possible.“
Kölnische Rundschau, April 14, 2019
„With a Restart small wineries want to secure their economic survival in Horitschon.“
kurier.at, March 29, 2019
„LEONDING. See politics as the population Restart positive.“
nachricht.at, February 02, 2019
„The Union Restart warns that this would create relapses and thus crime.“
DiePresse.com, December 4th, 2018
„A Restart full of devastation.“
laut.de, November 26, 2019
„In Tulsa, Trump wanted that Restart celebrate his campaign, even the Restart of the whole country. It became a Restart of embarrassments. And it wasn't just because of his confused speech.“
sueddeutsche.de, June 21, 2020
„Graz hosts and cooks are working flat out on the Restart of gastronomy.“
Kleine Zeitung, April 28, 2020
„The Restart After the Corona closure, the Lower Saxony gastronomy was sobering.“
GMX, May 18, 2020
„On the way to a possible one Restart Spain's professional football has taken the next hurdle.“
Spox, May 18, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- (the) cards are being reshuffled (fig.)
- New beginning: restarting an activity
- New beginning
- Zero hour (for)
- everything back to zero
Another word (synonym) for restart - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "restart":
Small credit: "There is now a fund that distributes small loans for the restart, there is a retraining program for the unemployed on Wall Street." Translations Swedish: 1) småkrediter plural
Expatriates: But the dream of living far away ends in disappointment for many: According to a study by the expatriate portal Just Landed, 68 percent of all emigrants find a new start abroad "more difficult than expected", 71 percent would like to return to Germany at some point
Reboots: Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Neu | starts Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Neustart Nominative plural of the noun Neustart Genitive plural of the noun Neustart Dative plural of the noun Neustart Accusative plural of the noun Neustart
Reversibility: ... 1) Reversibility, recoverability Related terms: 1) Possibility to: restart, reset, undo, undo, reset Opposite words: ...
Shut down: ... there is the option of logging out the logged in console user and specifying a reason for the restart / shutdown. 2) The US Senate is struggling to find a compromise in the budget dispute ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Restart" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Neustart/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “restart” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Reboots (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: New | starts Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈnɔɪ̯ˌʃtaʁt͡s]…
Neustrelitz (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: toponym Cases: nominative: singular (das) Neustrelitz; Plural - ...
Neustrelitz ’ (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Neu | stre | litz ’Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Neustrian (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Neustrier; Plural Neustrier genitive: singular ...
Neustrians (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Neus | tri | ern Grammatical features: Dative plural of…
Neustriers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Neus | tri | ers Grammatical features: Genitive singular des…
New towns (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Neu | städ | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
New towns (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Neu | städ | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Neusäss (German) Neusäss is another spelling of Neusäß, which is only used in Switzerland and Liechtenstein ...
Neusäss' (German) Neusäss ’is a different spelling of Neusäß’, which is only used in Switzerland and in ...
Neusäß (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: toponym Cases: nominative: singular (das) Neusäß; Plural - ...
- What is the nawk command on Unix
- The moon will be bad
- Is it possible to accurately count calories?
- How can companions ensure their own safety
- Is married life easy
- How can we deal with drought?
- Has littlefinger emotions
- Why is Monsanto's top management not being abolished
- What is the bright ink marked cards
- University degrees lose their value
- What is a what-if question
- Dermatitis herpetiformis can come and go
- Why can't shampoo bottles be refillable?
- I will rent bicycles in Pondicherry
- What's in a Denver omelette
- The female orgasm increases fertility
- Attract men with BPD to NPD women
- Can planes land in the snow?
- What is a display table
- What is the dark side of marketing
- What is marble name art
- Lottery ticket price
- Where does the room actually end?
- Who is Nestle's brand ambassador