What are the weirdest iPhone cases
iPhone X from iOS 11.2: Some cases cause blurry photos
The update to the latest iOS version is said to cause strange problems on some iPhone Plus and iPhone Xs.
Two components ensure sharp images on newer iPhones: A fast autofocus system and an image stabilizer that prevents camera shake. According to users of the iPhone ticker page, the update to iOS 11.2 appears. causing problems here and influencing one of the two systems. Apparently only users of an iPhone who protect their smartphone with a cover from a third-party manufacturer are affected - not users of an Apple cover. According to user reports, the autofocus of an iPhone X no longer seems to work if the device is still in the protective case. The housing may protrude into the camera image, which interferes with the autofocus. However, the error should not have occurred before the update. However, it is also possible that the image stabilization station system is disturbed by a magnet in the case. This could also lead to blurry images.
- Do dogs like human music What kind
- Is Disney better than other streaming services
- Who was Fatimah
- What use is a bullet
- Which insect has yellow blood?
- Why is life not after me
- Blood pressure causes back pain
- When did Uber really gain popularity?
- Masturbation hinders progress
- History, anthropology and archeology is very repetitive
- How do hydronic zone valves work
- How Much Do Dish Network Installers Earn
- How successful was Start Up Chile
- 3 month old puppies are usually house trained
- Can Malwarebytes be considered a virus
- How are proteins made from DNA
- What does an almost linear equation mean
- Why do blackheads appear on the skin
- How many sheets does Excel 2007 contain
- What is more moisturizing than water
- How do I export paneer from India
- Muslims are the greatest victims of hatred
- Are there any famous anime and manga authors
- What was the dark age in geography