How Huawei can attack the US
Huawei: USA cannot "beat us to death"
The company's founder, Ren Zhengfei, predicts a drop in sales of around $ 30 billion below forecasts over the next two years. That equates to $ 5 billion this year. This is what the 74-year-old said at a panel discussion entitled "Coffee with Ren" at the company's headquarters in Shenzhen. Also attending were two Americans, investor George Gilder and former Massachusetts Institute of Technology professor Nicholas Negroponte.
- Winicker Norimed GmbH Medical Research, Nuremberg
- QUNDIS GmbH, Mannheim
Last year, Huawei generated $ 107 billion in sales and increased sales by almost 20 percent. The telecommunications equipment supplier and smartphone manufacturer will emerge stronger from the attacks in a few years, emphasized Ren. "I think there is no way we can be beaten to death."
Huawei is no longer supplied with components, is no longer part of several international organizations and can no longer work with some universities, said the Huawei boss, who previously rarely appeared in public.
"We didn't expect that they would attack us in so many areas"Ren admitted. He expects the business to revive in 2021. Huawei will involve more employees in the core business, said Ren, emphasizing that no mass layoffs are planned in the future.
Ren emphasized that no further spin-offs or sales of parts of the company were planned. Earlier this month it was announced that the majority stake in Huawei Marine Systems, a joint venture with UK Global Marine, would be sold. Hengtong Optic-Electric, a company based in Jiangsu Province, China, is the buyer. He said the decision to sell the stake was made a long time ago and had nothing to do with recent US actions. "It's not a decision we made recently"explained Ren.
With a decree issued on May 15, 2019, US President Donald Trump declared a national emergency for telecommunications. The US Department of Commerce announced that it would stop all business that posed a risk to the US and put Huawei on a black list, the so-called Entity List. Evidence of the alleged security threat was never presented. The arrangement is suspended for 90 days, but Huawei is no longer being supplied with chips from the USA, such as Broadcom.
- Why does she still remember me
- Why is the Joop Koeln so expensive
- How does virtualenv work internally
- Why is Miss World done
- Why did my dog bite me
- What if phone calls had subject lines
- What are some good websites 1
- What is LeBron James daily routine
- Are you ready for Valentine's Day
- Do wizards break the rules of science
- Feel guilty about spending money
- Are there English speaking sovereignists in Quebec?
- Why is the Bengali culture in Bangladesh so unique
- Is that a women's world
- How did Heap choose its logo
- How do the people behave in the 1st
- How can I maintain my online community
- How are you going to spend the rest of your life
- How are polynomials and cyclic codes related
- How do I make fried pork rice
- Which is the best life science project
- What are some meeting places in Kochi
- What motivated you to murder
- Who is Stephen King's proofreader