What is so interesting about Virat Kohli
IPL 2021 | Virat Kohli-Jasprit Bumrah Contest should be very interesting, says Aakash Chopra
Before the opening game between Bangalore and Mumbai, Aakash Chopra gave his opinion on the clash between Virat Kohli and Jasprit Bumrah and called it a very interesting competition. He added that Bumrah managed to get under Kohli's skin and stimulate his ego, resulting in bad shots.
Despite Virat Kohli's success against some of the best bowlers in the Indian Premier League, he has a tough time against one of India's best bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah. Since his debut, Bumrah has kept the Indian skipper in mind for his eerie action and precise bowling.
At the season opener, the two players will compete against each other again, which according to the former Indian opener Aakash Chopra would be an interesting competition in the fight. He added that Mumbai's skipper Rohit Sharma would hand the ball over to the Indian pacemaker as soon as Kohli goes out to bat. Interestingly, Kohli was also Bumrah's first victim in the tournament and also his 100th victim when the right-hander pulled out in the 2020 Middle East IPL edition.
"As soon as Kohli hits, the captain of the (Mumbai Indians) gives Rohit Bumrah the ball and he throws bouncer and kicked him out two or three times during the pull shot," said Chopra on his YouTube channel, India Today reported.
“The competition you have to watch out for, I mean the box office competition you have to pay for, is the best versus the best, and that's Bumrah versus Kohli. Kohli is in good shape while Bumrah comes after a break, ”he added.
In addition, the earlier start suggested that Kohli, who never competes against bowler in such an unusual way, has gone down against Bumrah in the past and played such punches.
“In general, Virat doesn't come out like that, he keeps his ego aside. But against Bumrah he tried to beat him and came out while playing a bad shot. So this is the competition I'm looking forward to, ”added Chopra.
* The article has been translated based on the content of SportsCafe.in by sportscafe.in. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
* We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
* We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article. If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
- Can I chat with anyone using Messenger
- Are there any good therapies for malignant sarcomas
- What is the current situation in Qatar
- Why is the communist manifesto not free?
- What is holographic recording
- What is 16 4 2 2
- What is the function of a wave
- What is the syntax for pointers
- Autonomic dysfunction causes motor neuron disease
- The borders of the countries will disappear
- Is this a professional looking logo design
- What is the best i9 processor
- Which paper is used for novels?
- Shop online frequently
- Is an ant afraid of people
- What is a distributed cache service in SharePoint
- Where can we use flash welding
- Oxidizes or reduces HI
- Can cause musli weight gain
- What is first on earth
- Why is logic important in computer science
- Have you ever flown a plane while drunk
- Can nicotine actually help with neurogenesis?
- How hard is it to get to Bollywood
- What was socialism before Marx
- What educational qualifications do you have
- What is a closed market
- How does the frequency of an earthquake increase
- How did Heap choose its logo
- When should you get rid of makeup?
- What is the fraction for 0 123123123123
- What is compiled in C.
- Who is Paul Revere