What is the national animal of Argentina
Animals and nature in Argentina
Monkeys in the north, penguins in the south!
The flora and fauna of Argentina are as diverse as the country is "long". This means that completely different plants thrive from north to south. The habitat of the animals also varies greatly along the length of the country, because in the jungle-like part of Argentina you will encounter the classic fauna that is native to the tropics. Further south, penguins and sea lions waddle past visitors.
Animal observation in Argentina
Which animals you will see on your vacation depends on your destination area. Each travel region is home to the animals typical of their habitat.
- different species of monkeys
- Jaguars, pumas, ocelots, tapirs, umbilical pigs
- Raccoons, coatis, anteaters
- Reptiles like snakes and aligators
- Bird life: hummingbirds, flamingos and parrots
- In the rivers you can find piranhas as well as many other fish.
- Maned wolves
- Pampas foxes
- Pampas cats
- Pampas deer chief
- Hawks and herons
- Llamas, guanacos, vicuñas and the Andean condor
- Predators such as the mountain cat, the puma and the Andean jackal
- Flamingos near the salt lakes
- Pumas, rheas and guanacos; the pudú (a small deer from the southern Andes)
- Magellanic penguins, fur seals, maned seals, sea lions and elephant seals
- In the water: southern right whales, orcas, dolphins, hake, sardines, mackerel and dorados
- Coral snake: Bites are extremely rare, kills with neurotoxins, native to warm and humid areas
- Giant coral snake: native to southern Argentina
- Argentine coral snake: northern Argentina (Santa Fe, Mendoza, Formosa)
- Painted coral snake: in the warm, humid northeast (Misiones)
- There are also venomous snakes in Entre Rios, Correintes, South-West Misiones)
- A subspecies of the lance viper can be found in La Rioja, La Pampa, Cordoba, San Luis, Mendoza, Catamarca, Santiago del Estero, Tucumán, Jujuy, Salta, Formosa, Chaco, Santa Fé, Corrientes and Misiones and Rio Negro
- Banana spider: northern Argentina
Plants and nature in Argentina
The further you go from north to south, the more the green changes around you. From the tropical rainforest in the north to the short-grass steppe of the pampas, the huge glaciers in the west to the icy fjords of the Antarctic foreland areas.
One of our most beautiful animal watching tours in Argentina!
- What is QIAzol
- How does Bach harmonize the chromatics
- What is Ambien CR
- Instagram fitness folks all use steroids
- What animal did the cave people wear?
- Which task manager should I use 1
- What is Pre-Syncope
- How to easily cook good food
- Muslims are the greatest victims of hatred
- What is your contribution to the internet
- Who were the evil pirates
- Which daem are important
- How do I stop buying unnecessary clothes?
- Gray avocado is bad
- Why is the Bengali culture in Bangladesh so unique
- What is hard drive partitioning
- Infidelity is a first world problem
- Can we hack Facbook through Wireshark
- Where will UNIQLO be introduced in India
- War is just a business
- What happens when a man dies
- What is the philately curriculum
- Is pizza a mixture or combination
- What are Superman's limits
- Monica Belluci is very popular in Italy
- Should buy AT T Twitter
- What was the first punk record anyway?
- Buy Apple or Samsung
- Was Uchiha Madara angry
- What percentage of NY voted for Trump?
- Solar panels cause cancer
- How do lycophytes differ from bryophytes
- How to clean leather sandals
- What is the purpose of the Dow Jones