What if Google were a guy
The human search engine Mr. Google has to answer all sorts of pointless inquiries again - also to one of the worst rivals.
The boys and girls from “College Humor” took their time for almost exactly a year - for the fourth edition of their popular clip “If Google were a guy”. The search engine was last seen as a person in the office in October 2014.
As in the previous editions, poor Mr. Google has to continuously answer more or less meaningful questions from people standing in line in front of his office - be it about how to become a NASA astronaut, be it whether drinking milk that has already expired has any health-related issues Have consequences.
But he only gets really angry when a persistent questioner asks him succinctly about “Facebook” instead of going straight to him - just like in real life, when you lazily put the name into the Google search box instead of the browser's address bar is typing…
The Mapple Store and Steve Mobs at the Simpsons (Video)
Forget Glass: Google Engineers Develop Buckled Body Parts (Video)
Steve Jobs to God: "How many iPhones does it take for Gates to go to Hell?"
33 Essential Accessories for Apple Watch (Video)
Speaking of Gamescom: This is how today's kids find the first Game Boy from 1989
Apple's Latest Innovation: A Spotify Copy (Video)
When Motorola StarTac, Nokia 101 and LG Optimus jingle (video)
The emoji meeting: what the new smileys like - and what not (video)
"Please warn your loved ones about the dangers of selfie stick abuse!" (Video)
The new Facebook - finally with a dislike button (video)
The Human Search Engine: If Google Was A Guy, Part 3 - feat. Siri (video)
If Google were human, part 2 (video)
If Google were human (video)
- Where is the main Twitters office located?
- What does the NCC C certificate mean
- Aviation is a respected field of work
- In which countries is Buddhism growing?
- Why is Linux Mint so popular
- Does atheism increase intelligence?
- What are the advantages of PVC flooring
- Has anyone fully recovered from acute urticaria?
- How many college classes are too much
- What is post exposure prophylaxis
- Meditation causes more salivation
- How does a businessman think
- Deep learning is implemented through neural networks
- Do you have prejudices against Europeans?
- Why does the dog fight badly
- Move more fan blades more air
- What is the Cochrans Formula
- Who invented the turntable?
- How can I learn Internet product management
- What foods contain dopamine
- Why is the marriage equality symbol red
- What are after tax deduction
- What are the sales fees for Cdiscount
- Why Musik Classic is the best